Estonian Association of Parents of Children with Cancer (EAPCC)
EAPCC Support Centre coordinates providing support services and help to the families of children with cancer and also to families, where the treatment has already finished.
You have a worry and you don’t know how to cope with it or how would be the best way to act?
We will try to help with:
- sharing our own experiences;
- talking about things you need to know and what you need to consider in this situation;
- giving advice, what type of grants there are and how to apply;
- helping to find solutions to your problems by involving specialists, when needed to;
- organize fun events to families.
Support Centre does not provide and does not interfere with treatment. Also the Support Centre will not promote or contribute to alternative treatment options (treatment methods, that are not scientifically proven).
It is easier together!
Contact EAPCC Support Centre coordinator for help:
Phone: 58 188 335